Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gutter Slut Gets Shaken Down!

Ms Sara

While we were eating gourmet fare at Carls Junior, Jem confessed she wanted to turn me into a high end TV/TS hooker, who can work off Eros instead of plying the trade at the ABS and on the stroll. I told her that you, Ms Sara, were my ruiness and that we were re-enacting Leaving Las Vegas, that I was really on my way down down down and shouldn't be upgrading my lifestyle. Jem was curious about this concept. She said she saw quite a few johns who she could tell were on their way down, usually because of booze or other substances, but none of them had a Mistress overseeing their doom. She hadn't seen the movie Leaving Las Vegas, so I said we should rent it and watch it, but neither of us have a DVD player.

I did meet my double cocksucking quota last week, my jaw was sore and I was soooo cum drunk. This week was a little slower, but I'm sure the weekend will be rockin'. I'm still in chastity and milking myself with a buttplug.

Bryn hasn't called this week, maybe she's given up on saving my soul. I didn't go shopping yet for my replacement wardrobe, I've just been wearing the same stuff and hand-washing everything. It kind of makes me feel femmy to do that.

The big news this week was about a dozen hispanics moved into 3 rooms at the motel, and had been making a huge ruckus, getting drunk every nite. A few got into a fight with each other and it involved knives, and it got bloody, so the cops came. So then they all got kicked out and then vice came by the next day and reviewed the guest book and checked all the rooms. They knocked on my door in the morning, I was sleeping naked because Bryn took all my stuff. So I threw on a pair of daisy dukes and a skimpy t-shirt to answer the door, but I didn't look girlie enough that they could really bust me. This saved my ass. The cops came in, questioned me, asked for i.d., and also asked which character on Gilligan's Island was I, Gilligan? Ginger? (Remember I had signed in as Gilligan S. Island.) They didn't throw me out, but told me they'd be keeping their eye on me. Jem wasn't around, luckily she was at the other motel. Jem said we needed to park ourselves at another motel, there would be too much heat on us at the current digs and that it sucked because her johns knew her room and so did a few of mine.

Jem asked around (meaning other working girls) and found a motel that had been closed for a while, was now under new ownership, cleaned up and cheap. And technically in a nicer spot, about a quarter mile away. Jem said the rates would be low to open the joint, then they'd go up. We put all our shit in my car and moved there. It doesn't look like a good spot for streetwalking, so I might have to stroll my old route.

No comments: