Monday, March 22, 2010

Update from my Gutter Slut!


Ms Sara

Since I didn't think my red hair was enough of a slutty stand-out, I decided to dye my hair blonde. That and one guy said I looked like this red-haired Russian whore who was working out of another motel with a big, burly Russian pimp. Last thing I need is some mean Russian pimp looking to beat me up because I look like his moneymaker. I also bought some super-sized clip-on hoop earrings at a jewelry kiosk at a mini-mall. I told the girl working there they were for me and all she said was "oh ok...." but in a long drawn out facetious way. As soon as I left the kiosk she was texting, 100% sure she was texting her friends: OMG OMG u will never guess what just happened!

I will let you know about the tattoos, I realize a whore like me should have at least 3 tattoos, on my ass, tramp stamp above my crack and one near my clit.

This week's food has been BK and Pizza Hut. You questioned why Pizza Hut? I know you would just like it if I ate the crap at KFC, but Pizza Hut food is pure grease and salt. Like their trays of pasta and taters. Yes, I obeyed and washed it all down with Colt 45.

I also bought some more slutty street-walking outfits at this thrift store. There were a bunch of short swirly skirts, probably from the 80's. And halter tops. And huge high heels, meaning my size! I stocked up and didn't spend too much of your money. You know the saying: you have to spend money to make money.

I've been keeping your goal of sucking 3 cocks a day. On Friday and Saturday, I thought it would be a struggle due to the NCAA tournament, but I sucked 11. Guys were out and they were horny.

Thank you Ms. Sara for overseeing my total destruction and ruination!

No comments: