Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sperm Burping Gutter Slut!

Divorced then forced to suck cock and become a gutter tramp! This is the beautiful spot where my streetwalking sperm slurping 'n' burping whore lives!



Ms Sara

I know I'm really slow, but I'm working on the Twitter account.

Friday Update: Sucked alot of cock at the gloryhole today. Went to the one with the adult theatre. mmmmm

The other nite I went to SuperCuts and told the hairdresser I wanted a girl cut. Later that night I colored my hair dark red. It looks slutty. As it gets warmer I'm gonna go out dressed in skirts and tops, heels and stockings.

I'm polishing my nails for the first time. Bright red. Then I'm gonna go back down and be a filthy cum whore tonight.

More KFC and Colt 45. You're right my brain is soooo slow and I feel like sh*t. Jizz and cock are all I want and think about.

I've been sucking an average of 3 cocks a day. I've started walking in front of my motel late at nite to pick up more customers. See pic of my motel room.

No comments: