Friday, February 05, 2010

SLAVE UPdates

Everyone has been asking about our slaves....here are the updates!

kidney bean


Another dinner date sprinkled with verbal wrangling about how I see our Mistress / slave relationship playing out. Kidney Bean kept trying to set limits: no pain, no chastity, no this, no that. I finally had to tell him to shut up and listen. The strap-on is going to be making an appearance. Kidney Bean claims he only finds a strap-on alluring in fantasy, but not in reality. Well as far as I'm concerned, a strap-on is going to be in Kidney Bean's reality. He needs to be my bitch! But he is reluctant, everyone surmises, because we work in proximity and if word were ever to get out that Kidney Bean takes it in the ass, the game of "whisper down the lane" translates that into totally faggotized! Too much of his rep is at stake as a younger doctor. As far as fatfuck, if I told a gaggle of nurses that he likes having his balls kicked (ho-hum), likes me to walk all over him (yawn), kisses my heels (bore), watches me and Nicole 69 (snore), sucks cock (deep sleep). Everyone expects a plastic surgeon to be kinky!

Mr. Maserati

Nicki is not in the mood to be a 'baggage handler'. This is apparently what Mr. Maserati is looking for. Someone to carry the baggage and listen to him complain and whine about how his wife left him, divorced him and now has a boyfriend! The nerve! He's been fucking bimbos, he goes for blonde ones he confessed to her, which means Nicki, the mysterious brunette, is now his confidante, the serious date. But my sister is tired, after two dates, of the excessive bullsh*t. So she told him that the past is the past, put it behind you, let's talk about other things. There wasn't much else to talk about. Mr. Maserati is a total bore! No wonder why his wife left him. That and my sister suspects he has a small penis. Her size-dar is beginning to pick up signals. So she said she doesn't want to waste any more time on Mr. Maserati. She either wants a slave or a sugar daddy, and he doesn't seem to fall into either category.

slave idiot

Back for more abuse! More shopping! More sock-pussy! Nicole's totally boring and pathetic slave idiot popped up again with his Amex Card, ready to play! He took Nicole for a little shopping spree and afterward got to play sock pussy jerk-off with a dirty sock. Slave idiot keeps threatening to take me and Nicole to the Seminole Hard Rock to gamble away some of his money. Nicole and I are tired of hearing about it. Idiot needs to deliver on his other jerk off-fantasy.

remote control danny

While danny begged me to domme him, he didn't go thru with the evil scenario Nicole and I had planned for him. Perhaps he could sense from what I did tell him would happen (or maybe he jerked off to the fantasy 50 times and then grew his arm grew tired), it would only be the beginning of his complete and total enslavement and butt-toy faggotization. So he still calls me for 'dates'. But I refuse to be in his harem. I already have established fuckstuds and while remote control danny is well-hung, he isn't up high enough in my rankings for me to entertain. Besides, it should be me who has the harem of slaves, not me listed in some man-whore's i-phone harem.

fatfuck


Finally came thru with some birthday cash a week late, but not a dollar short. He's been bowing out of doing sessions because of his protracted recovery from quadruple bypass surgery. But he did hook me up for Xmas and my Bday. I told him he has to do something for VDay (Valentine's)! He said I could go shopping on his card, which I will gladly do, since I can never have enough bikinis and heels!

No comments: