Sunday, February 07, 2010

The moron Sinks Deeper into Our Abyss

The moron has been writing self-debasement tomes at my other blog, it's about time it writes one for this blog, since I have different fans for each blog and all my blog readers must know how pathetic the moron has become!

You have me craving deeper and deeper, harsher and harsher degradation. I now imagine you demanding that I buy a condo for you to use in any way you wish, as a dungeon or a place to rent out and split the money with Nicole, while I am to come down and stay there four times a year to serve you and your friends.

You don't care what anyone else in my world has to say about it; I am to do it regardless. You don't even care if my wife threatens to leave me. You and Nicole put me through the most brutal, disgusting degradation when I come down to look for a condo. Nicole thinks you've been too easy on me and ensures that you have me crawling around, grunting and squealing like a pig, taking strap-on and/or cock simultaneously in mouth and ass in front of an audience, and much more. The two of you turn me completely into The Most Pathetic Creature.

I know your girlfriends will recognize just how pathetic I have become and marvel at your power. That you've been able to reduce what was a human being to a grunting, primitive creature who spends its time debasing itself. It’s quite an achievement.

Do submissives even realize the danger they are in when they contact you on Niteflirt, and before they know what happens, that they will be enslaved and serving you. Do they realize they will be writing self-degrading pieces like this, humiliating themselves, then begging you to post them so that everyone will mock them as complete fools and imbeciles. Not only that, but begging to take money from them!

No comments: