Sunday, January 10, 2010

Remote Control

Danny told me he wants to try out being dominated. "Try out" was the exact way he put it. I think it means he just wants to appeal to me somehow, because I refuse to be in his harem. So I agreed and have an evil plan in mind. I'm going to tie him up to his bed, then leave with a few credit cards from his wallet. Go shopping for about an hour. Return with remote control vibrating buttplug (pre-purchased, the sexstore is too far away to get it PDQ) and Nicole, who has agreed to play. Insert buttplug, leave bedroom, mix drinks (he has a well-stocked bar for parties at his place) and play with the remote control, up down up down. Yell from bar area, how does that feel bitch! Then take turns for tongue rides. Jerk him off. Put his credit cards back in his wallet, remove cash. Untie his wrists, but not his legs. Leave.

1 comment:

peewee said...

Buttplug or not, Danny is a very lucky man! xxx