Monday, August 17, 2009

Car Facts Report

Who needs $4,500 from the government to finance a new car, when pretty girls should have slaves to finance theirs!

A while ago Nicole and I sang our way thru a Niteflirt recording about rhonda paying for my Honda, it was a very corny song with a chorus of: rhonda has to pay for my honda (I know, how original). Well rhonda did make my Honda payment this month haha. Thank you rhonda! And remember there are 12 payments every year!

Nicole's 'Stang is completely paid for, she paid cash, well this was a few years ago, back when her g-string was flapping with bills like palm fronds in the wind. Tho her major car cash contributor was her most spendy slave of all time, slave abe, the jeweler! Too bad slave abe came down with senile dementia or alzheimer's, or his family claimed he did once they found out how much money and jewelry he had given Nicole!

No comments: