Sunday, May 31, 2009

Is a Chippendales Vacuum Cleaner better than an Oreck or Dyson?

Dear Sara,

I am your #1 Fan and also love your girlfriends. I live in the Miami area and would love to be your servant. Can I drive you and your girlfriends around when you go out. I have a large SUV which will comfortably seat 4 of you. But I realize as a chauffeur no one should sit in the front while I drive. The rear seat will fit 3. You and 2 of your beautiful girlfriends. I add it is a leather interior. That way you can drink as much as you want without worrying about driving as I chauffeur you from club to club. The only thing I ask is may I wear a Chippendales outfit while I squire you around. I have a Chippendales quality body and work out nearly every day.

I also beg to be your servant in other ways. May I vacuum your apartment and your girlfriends apartments while I wear my Chippendales attire. I do not ask for any sexual favors or payments. I love to vacuum and I am expert at making perfect lines on the carpet with a vacuum.

I do not have a lot of money and can not serve you or your girlfriends financially, but I would love to be your Chippendales chauffeur and vacuum cleaner.

Al



I am too speechless to respond to my Chippendales vacuum cleaner except to request a pic of his 'Chippendales quality body', but I have forwarded his email to my gf's so they can ROFLAO.

No comments: