Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cruise

Taylor got laid off from the cruise line, she was fully expecting to get laid off, and was merely waiting for the sword to drop. So now she's back to her old job, bartending. Back when she was in school, she did a few summer cruises as a bartender hoping to make some extra cash for school, she didn't make that much since the cruise line didn't pay service staff well and she found most cruisers to be shitty tippers. Then she ended up getting hired by the same cruise line after graduation to play in their marketing department. Now Taylor's working it, pool whoring, running ads online for Sugar Daddies. She tried to hook back up with her former Sugar Daddy, but it didn't pan out. So now she's behind the bar and grinding the blender.

Unfortunately, she's operating under the same urban legend that Nicole is....someone will just walk into the club, see her and fall in love. The rescue fantasy lives. Because there is proof that is it happened in SoFlo, Proof #1: Matt Damon married that Luciana chick, who was a barmaid at Crobar (big tourist-y hotspot club). And now George Clooney is squiring around a cocktail waitress from another Miami club... When my mother reported that she read that in some gossip rag, she emailed 'sigh, if it only could have been me!!!' meaning her... or me? I wasn't sure. I know she has a huge crush on the early Mel Gibson and vintage George Clooney. But my gaydar goes off whenever I see Matt Damon, and always goes cuckoo for Clooney-puffs. Clooney's cocktail waitress, Lucy (hmmm I see a name similarity), is also a model!!! Duh, aren't we all??? Every cocktail waitress in Miami is also a model... in their own mind or on their Myspace or they do 'parties', car and boat shows, I mean that's what it's like to be a model in Miami.


Lucy, Model in Miami!

But apparently, Lucy hit the pot of fag-gold at the end of the gay rainbow. OK, I admit, I'm jealous, I wouldn't mind playing the beard, de-gaying a rich fag. So if you are a rich fag, and need a faux girlfriend, and are very, very generous, hit my email.

No comments: