Saturday, April 25, 2009


Mas or No Mas

I love how the translation for the Spanish version of Deal or No Deal, is More or No More! I would never press the button. I had a dream or a nightmare the other nite, it was Mas or No Mas and it was hosted by Shamwow Vince, technically that's what made it a nightmare. Shamwow Vince does a sh*tty Spanish version of his Shamwow commercial on the Spanish channels down here.

Back to my nightmare, little beta wimps were standing on risers holding up their briefcases of money, what I could take from them, everything from a footsieboy toting a $20 "I'll take you to get your toenails painted" case to the bigger 6 figure pay-outs. I was doing pretty well, in this version of the show, I could theoretically get to keep what was in every briefcase, but it seems the format of my dream Mas or No Mas was slightly different.

I had to stay away from one booby-trapped briefcase, if I hit it, that would mean I would lose everything, even my pedicures. This briefcase was being held by a real man, not a wimp, slave, slut, cuck, loser or fag. So it was a test to see if I could stay away from the real man, who would booby-trap my rake. All the wimps, slaves, sluts, cucks, losers and fags I'd relieved of their baggage were crying, because if I didn't hit the booby-trap, they wouldn't get their money back.

Then the dream ended because my f*cking alarm clock went off, so I'll never know if I managed to clean out all the McWimpies or if I hit the booby-trap. It's a shame we can't have dreams begin where they ended the morning or nite before, that we can't TIVO them and make them play out to their logical or even illogical conclusion. All I can say is that money dreams make my pussy as wet as sex dreams. After I got out of bed, I used the shower spray and made myself cum several times while daydreaming: if it only it had been real, if only it had been real....

1 comment:

peewee said...

Sara, an interesting insight into your sub-conscious! Perhaps you fear that you will lose the loyalty & income from your beta wimps if you opt to take a real man into your life? Let me just assure you that this is NOT the case. Your slaves, cucks & wimps worship you, and we DO understand & accept your need for a real man. There will not be any cry of "no mas" from me, or any other of your beta wimps, if you do ever decide to share your life with a real man. Our devotion & our money will continue for as long as you allow!