Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Law of the Jungle

Well there are a few of you who have inquired about whether I hooked up with the anesthesiologist's brother. His name is Danny and we haven't connected any of our moving parts yet. I met him for espresso at Segafredo's on Saturday. He had a date booked for later on Saturday nite. He was cute and I was horny, so I secretly wanted him to break the damn date and hang with me, but I didn't want to break my new rule of not making a man work for or pay for pussy. He suggested we hook up on Sunday, but I had a pool whoring afternoon set up with the girls and had to be up early for work on Monday, earlier than usual, so I told him we'd have to hook it up another time.

Really, you have to make men work for it, if they don't work for it, they don't appreciate it when they finally get it. So I'll keep Dan 'working' this week.... And I'll keep my vibrator in action in the meantime.

Nicole: I can't believe he didn't go with you

Sara: I think he was being honorable, I mean what if you were the girl who was booked for the big date on Saturday nite and he stood you up, you would have to know that you were tossed for someone hotter

Nicole: Yeah but it's the law of the jungle, someone hotter is always waiting to take your spot

hmmm when Nicole said that I could only think of Lori!!!!

No comments: