Thursday, December 25, 2008

XXXmas

My family is a little bizarre about their choice of XXXmas entertainment. Instead of watching A Christmas Story or claymation Rudolph, we watch Die Hard and Lethal Weapon, true Christmas Classics! As far as the latter, this is because my Mom has a crush on vintage Mel Gibson, not the grizzled crazy drunk he has become. I'm not sure why we watch Die Hard, except my Mom is entrenched in the 80's, her heyday, back when she was my age, and yes, kinda hot. So let me make your mouth water....not about my Mom perv! About my Mom's cooking:

Menu:

Roast Pork seasoned with Rosemary <---Mom
Potatoes au Gratin <--- Mom
Fresh Green Beans <---- Sara
Cole Slaw <---- Sara
Rolls <---- Sara
Vino <--- Mom
Pecan Pie <--- Mom
Topped with Haagen Dazs French Vanilla Ice Cream <--- Sara
Leftovers <--- Sara and Sara's kitties (they even eat cole slaw and green beans!!!)

No comments: