Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hell hath no fury....

Jesse has re-entered the picture. The Big Cock Picture. He apparently broke up with his twat-piece and is now sniffing about for pussy. Nicole doubts he has really broken up with twat, because she claims, men often line up the pussy before they do the break-up thing. Once the pussy is lined up, they bounce. Nicole said: "You aren't going to fuck him are you??? Are you???" "Don't take his ass back", said Taylor. Ember was like, "Well he is hottt!".

Truth is I really would like to have a larger bullpen for when I need the dick. But I don't think I should make it so easy for him to have my pussy again. I plan to cuckold him. Use him. Since he doesn't have anything going on financially, he only runs a landscape crew, I can't financially abuse him. But there might be other things.... Trouble is, he's not submissive. But I am manipulative and conniving enough to make him pay for taking me out of rotation earlier this year when he started 'dating' twat.

No comments: