Sunday, November 30, 2008

fatfuckery

I saw fatfuck for a session of ballkickery and cocksuckery the day before Thanksgiving. fatfuck was in a pissy mood as he hates holidays, any holidays. I fed him a big fat 8" juicy drumstick courtesy of my bi work buddy Adam. Then I made fatfuck give me extra $ for black friday XXXmas shopping. He peeled out a few extra hundred then I kicked him in the balls, because he didn't seem happy to give me the shopping $$$. Since there is no way I will go out shopping on black friday, I shopped online and ordered a GPS, a few new pairs of earrings, make-up from MAC cosmetics and some clothes from Urban Outfitters. It was just another fatfuck Wednesday: walking on him like a rug, spitting on his fugly walrus-ian face, yelling at him in faux Yiddish, stomping on his peenie and balls as if they were turkey gizzards.

No comments: