Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Definately Dominate!*

an interesting missive from one of my devotees....

Obviously, you understand these matters far more clearly than I, given your vantage point. Some of what you say is apparent to me, of course. That most "submissive" men are so in relation only to an ongoing masturbatory fantasy is clear, and that the submissiveness is ephemeral and vanishes with the orgasm is shown by the number who bounce from woman to woman on NF ostensibly looking for that woman who is the paradigm of the "definately dominate"* Mistress, "submitting" to each but submitting to none. (I share your grammatical pain while reading listings).

It does come as a surprise to me that you find so few authentically submissive men in real time, those addressing a long standing need rather than a fantasy. In fact, it makes me feel a little lonesome. Easier to deal with the thing if one doesn't feel so unusual, I guess.

I can well imagine that NF is good to you. A gold coin in a box full of other gold coins isn't especially noticeable, but if the box is full of pennies and lead slugs, it is stands out unmistakably. Your intelligence and sophistication stand out in pretty high relief in that venue. Thanks again for the gift of your time and attention. I'm envious of subs in Miami ;->

backstory: my devotee found a listing on Niteflirt where the Mistress stated she was "definately dominate"....as many of you know I have a major pet peeve about the usage of dominant vs. dominate!

No comments: