Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wherefore art thou Stinkbob?

My most renowned, craziest 1-minute Niteflirt caller, slave Stinkbob, has gone disparu. I have emailed him numeroso times, I even confess I sent him a free minute to entice him to call me, but alas not even a peep from the Stinkbob. While I hope something terrible hasn't happened to him, I fear it has, and this is due to his old age and feeble health. And my detective skills tell me that his loyalty to me over the years means I don't think he's cheating on me with another Niteflirt Mistress. And his compulsion to send me emails about the stupidest things, well, his emails have dried up. Perhaps his phone service was shut off? said Taylor. Or perhaps, as my friend Sam suggested, he did go gay and no longer needs me. Well Stinkbob, maybe you went to the big gloryhole in the sky, if so, I bid you adios and faretheewell. And for those of you unacquainted with Stinkbob, click on the Stinkbob label for this post below to read about him and see the hideoso picture he sent me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sara, I know I shouldn't do this, prob'ly, but fools rush in, as they say.

Because your grammar is always flawless, I hope you won't mind a small correction to your usage. The proper definition of the word "wherefore" isn't "where", it is "why". Juliet is wondering why the boy she has fallen in love with is a member of the family that are the ancient enemies of her family.

Oberon