Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nicole started the original 'Ignore Line'

I admit I jumped on the Ignore Line bandwagon, altho I had been doing Ignore Calls on request prior, I just hadn't made it official with a separate Niteflirt Listing. Nicole was like, "I've been doing Ignore calls for years with slave Josephine." Slave Josephine is Nicole's personal slave, errand boy, boy friday. He must clean her condo, do her laundry, do her errands, grocery shopping (we're not talking substantial shopping as Nicole doesn't eat much at home), handwash her Mustang and put gas in it (ouch given today's gas prices). If he's lucky, Josephine gets to jerk off with her on the phone.

I should de-emphasize 'with her on the phone'. Basically he will call her and tell her how horny he is and beg for permission to masturbate. Sometimes Nicole will just hang up on him. Other times she will say, "I don't have time for this bullshit!" and put the phone down, back in her purse or wherever and do whatever she was doing prior to the interruption. She might pick up the phone a few minutes later and ask, "Are you fucking done yet pissant?" Sometimes she'll hang up if he's not done or just drop the phone back into the netherworld of her purse again.

She lets him call for 'phone sex', maybe she says, maybe if he's lucky twice a month. She gets her panties in a twist that she even has to put up with this twice a month ritual for all the value she gets out of having Josephine. Little boy fridays are hard to find and harder to keep. But Nicole says, oh com'n, he probably jerks to me all the time, to my panties, sniffs my seat in the Mustang and gets a stiffie, probably even humps my bed. This is true, without a nanny cam, it would be hard to know if Josephine is chaste otherwise!

No comments: