Monday, June 23, 2008

Bloggery to Bindery



After posting about how I should be blogging for dollars, I was inundated by friends and admirers who suggested I parlay my keyboard tapping into something even more profitable than blogging for $. I should write a book. A book? A book!

Should I write it in a cafe on my laptop like J. K. Rowling, the Potter-y bitch who's richer than the Queen of Merry Olde? I see plenty of writers in cafes, blogging, I try not to play blogging scenester and avoid the obvious display of feathers. Besides I might blow a few of the laptoppers' gaskets if they read my blogs.

Some bloggers blog for the sake of blogging, some for money and others to get bigger writing gigs or book deals. I can reveal the book will be about Sexual Politics. None of you will be in it. Sorry. But you have influenced it, by influencing me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I can't wait to 'read it and weep'. You can put me down for a pre-order copy straightaway. In fact, with you as the author, and sexual politics as the theme, you'd better make that two!