Sunday, June 08, 2008

Craigslist, Wild Wild Craigslist

So I ran another Looking for a New Slave to add to my Harem ad on Craigslist recently in different SoFlo locales. Most of my ads get flagged immediately by the rent-a-ho services, but occasionally my ads stay up for about 24 hours and extract a barrage of responses. This time, the responses were truly bottom of the barrel.

Let's take a look at some of these slave wannabes:

Mr. Nude Handyman

....said he would perform nude painting or repairs to anything in my apartment

One of my mini-blinds isn't going up or down just right, but I don't think I want Mr. Nude Handyman to find out where I live or see his nasty nads just to get my mini-blinds fixed


Mr. Trapped in a Closet

....wanted to be locked into my closet while bound so he could smell clothes and shoes was willing to pay $20 for an hour of sniffery in my closet (hmmmmm)



Again, why would I want this stranger to know where I live!?!?! and let him in my place for $20, do I come off as so desperate need $ to buy crack?


Mr. Toejam

....wanted to lick and suck on my toes and lick out toejam, a bonus, he wrote, if there is toejam, then nibble on any toenails which otherwise might need clipping or I could clip them right in front of him and he would eat the clippings. (hmmmmmmm) For this he was willing to pay $50 once a month! A monthly rendez-vous for toejamming and toenail noshing!

Yet again, why would I want another stranger to know where I live!?!?!? and let him in my place for $50.


Maybe I should change my ad to: You will not know where I live for months! We will meet in public or hotels of my choosing! You will pay me $200 just for the privilege of meeting me and discussing your fantasy or fetish. I hope that will weed out some of the bottom of the barrel wannabes.

No comments: