Friday, February 22, 2008


Divine Goddess,

I am an italian man who lives near Milan,
a free professional with his own business.
I live in my home alone, without relations.
I am 43 yo, 185 cm tall, 70 kg weight
I am a Female-Ass slave. I love to like ass
and live under your ass, better to You have hair there.
I dream to be your slave, I can travel to You
if You need my tongue services, or,
better, I can hospite You here in Italy
(all the time You want and need), and if You want
to visit this wonderful country, I can be your slave and
to You my Princess.
Your Ass-slave Andrea

Being half-Italian, I would love to go to Italy and see where my ancestors lived, and Ass-slave Andrea should pay for it! But ewwwww, one look at Ass-slave and his uncircumcised aardvark....My Milano travel plans are shelved....

No comments: