Thursday, January 24, 2008


gift 'baring'

I told waygay he needs to milk my birthday and Valentine's Day for all its' worth in the ongoing saga of making his family believe he's not gay. So before I go to my Mom's for le grande birthday dinner: 1. He is meeting me to give me my gifties 2. We'll stop by Granny waygay's house in Boca, so he can show her what he got me 3. We'll act like we're in a rush to get to my Mom's for my b-day dinner (also in Boca) 3. He's not really coming for dinner, it's a ruse to make Granny waygay think our relationship is semi-serious.

As for the gifties, he got me diamond earrings for Xmas, my demand, don't shitstain your panties, they were quarter carats, nothing too 'spectac'. He wanted to know what he should get me for my birthday, he obviously has no clue when it comes to girls, what they 'really, really want'. He suggested perfume. I'm not big into perfume, but I sometimes spray a scent into the air, then flip my hair into, I call this technique 'misting'. Or I spray it on the nape of my neck, it seems to drive men wild. Let's see what gay or yay perfume he buys me as I gave him no hints. As long as it isn't Britney's parfum, eau de barf.

But perfume isn't enough. I told him I need a new cell phone, I've dropped my Finnish piece of shit Nokia a million times, and it's on the fritz. I also told him to get something slutty from VS. I'll blush (I easily blush) at Granny's and say I can't show off that gift, 'it's too racy', but Granny will get the idea, hehe. Or she may even ask to see it.....maybe it will give Granny a little tingle....naughty naughty

No comments: