Thursday, January 24, 2008

fatfuck forgot my birthday! or the price of bush

Yesterday, I punished fatfuck in the hotel room. This time he wanted me to be extra cruel, so I dialed it up. I smacked his face harder, kicked his gnarly gnuts and shriveled prune with evil glee, walked on him like a rug, while wearing my black stockings and heels. He groveled and begged me to grow a bush so I could rub it against his face, but I told him this would be extremely expensive as I think bushes are ewwwww. Thousands I told him, the price of bush is thousands for my disgust and mental anguish. I told him it would ruin my social life as I couldn't bear to go to the beach with a bush under my bikini bottom or what if I got into a car accident and had to go the ER and I had a bush! Yuck, everyone would think I was from some country where girls don't shave. Too embarrassing. None of my girlfriends have bushes either, so I can't even bring in a hired stand-in bush.

Faggyboy Adam showed up at his appointed hour and got his dick sucked then left in a whirl, my guess.... to buy some 420 and zone out for the next 24. I then asked fatfucker what he got me for my birthday and he had forgotten all about it. I deliberately didn't remind him, because I knew I would get more $ from the fatass fuck if I made him feel completely and utterly guilty over forgetting his precious Mistress' birthday. "Oh my God, Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot, I'm such a worthless kike, please punish me Mistress, please make me feel even more pain." Of course I obliged.

No comments: