Thursday, December 13, 2007



Iceberg Alert

'Iceberg' is the new term for misleading photos on Myspace, Facebook, dating sites, ad nauseum, where the person posts pics of their face or a crop shot from the chest up. Only 10% of an iceberg is floating above water, we can't see the hulking mass below. And so the term arose from the hulking mass below the face shot, crop shot coming into view.

I experienced a sinking of the Titanic yesterday when I met a potential slave for coffee and an interview. Not that it matters to me if a slave is fat, as many of you know of my slave fatfuck, I'm only interested if the wallet's fat! But Terry is a wannabe, a playa, who wants a hot dominant girl on his arm for partying and pegging. Reminds me of my relationship with Charlie, who went to neverneverland (rehab) and I never heard from nor saw him again.

So I told Terry he would need to buy me out of my niteclub job if he wants me to bone him on the weekend and that I would want a month retainer, plus money for every Fri and Sat nite we go out. Of course he didn't like those terms, he wanted something more casual, like if I call you and want to go out this Fri, I'll pay you this.... He must have other girls in rotation? or....it's a $ issue, he's only 28 and I don't think he's making the level of $ to be able to dispose of the level of $ I'm looking for. I told him the only way I would be available on a Fri or Sat nite is if I'm not working and that he has to buy me out of that job. We went round and round. It ended in a stand-off. He's ready to be strap-on fucked, but he's not ready to financially fucked. Plus he was only driving the entry level Porsche.

No comments: