Sunday, June 03, 2007



Lucky Number 7


A check for 7 large went toward my tuition for next semester courtesy of the toad. Toad sold one of his investments properties and bestowed this upon me. I was a bundle of nerves earlier in the week, not eating, not knowing if toad would come thru on his promise or if he would disappear into his toad hole, never to be seen again. I began the hunt for my 3rd stooge, worrying if I lost the toad, what I would do financially.

As a reward for the little toad, I told him I'd have a surprise for him. I think he had no idea what this might be: swapping saliva, dry humping, seeing my breasts, cuntlapping? I think the toad brain began to fritz in anticipation. The reward? I dildo'd myself in front of him, to screaming orgasm. I integrated some gay training into this dildo show, by making toad pick a cock pic for me to thrust by, and he did pick a huge cock pic to which I announced, oh yummy, I'm getting wet now, before I slid in my 8" fatboy.

I thought the little toad would faint, but somehow he managed to stay seated on the little chair I made him perch upon. When I was dil-done, I refused an unlocking, telling him my uber-hummer had exhausted me, wiped me out, now we needed to go out and get me something to eat. I promised the toad an unlocking the next nite.

I worked at the club on Friday nite and had toad pay a little visit to fetch my car keys and his dickie cage key. First he had to fuel up my car, and clean it out. I usually leave a pair of scented panties somewhere for the toad to find and sniff. Did I mention that he also had to jerk to a gay men's magazine I made him pick up and do the deed in his car? But I don't think his auto-eroticism (pun intended) was successful, although he claimed it was. I've come to know the toad, and I believe he was lying. But Nicole also pointed out later, a potential flaw with my plan, he could have jerked off in my car! Ewwwww. I should have only given him my car keys first, then had him return those before collecting his dick-key.

Toad also requested an additional unlocking on Saturday after cleaning my apartment, so I knew and confronted him that he had lied, and he finally admitted it was true, but didn't want to be punished. How much can a dominant bitch let slide re: a wimp slave's transgressions? He had just essentially given me seven thousand dollars. I pondered, should I let it go, but warn him of the consequences next time? Or should I keep it locked for a long period as punishment and to exert my control. Or should I unlock it and yell at him, what's the point toad if you won't be honest? I chose the latter, and made him beg for it to be locked up again. Slaves do crave their confinement, it becomes a little plastic web of security, of attachment to their Mistress. So the toad is safely locked again, and even hornier, and looking to do anything to get back in my good graces.

No comments: