Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Niteflirt Slave who is Falling under our Spell!!!

I passed out when I got back from the strip club, but I spent the entire morning beating off to Nicole and Jessica laughing and especially to the bikini pic. As soon as I read your words "Nicole in a bikini" I hit the send-payment button. It is completely unfair, that beautiful women like you and Nicole use your extreme good looks to take advantage of little-dick guys like me who have to beat off all the damn time. I so wish I could be the moron who did all of Nicole's chores, and then got some hairbrush hair with a used sock to beat off in. I would pound in and out of that sock pussy while thinking about how beautiful Nicole is and what an unfair bitch she is, until I squirted and filled the sock pussy with long thick gelatinous heavy ropes of cum.

from Sara... Nicole and I are planning a way to get this useless small dick loser to liquidate his 401K for our financial benefit!!!!

No comments: