Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sugar Daddy Slave

I decided to change my listing on a Sugar Daddy site to "Looking for a Slave". Enslavement is a limited niche on a Sugar Daddy site where most men are looking for Sugar Baby sex. I had been thinking about doing this and ran it by my bff and partner in crime Nicole. She said it's like the Law of Attraction, you have to attract what you want. All a dominant bitch like me needs is one good slave to come from my listing redux. And if one good slave was prompted to connect with me, it would be the beginning of a meaningful Mistress \ slave relationship. After I launched my revamped listing, I got a lot of slaveboy wannabe's who messaged me, but didn't follow through. I swear there are guys on these Sugar sites who jack off to their fantasy of you, because you are far too powerful and scary to be in their real world. I did get one good respondent who I shall call Popper. Popper wants to literally do poppers and be treated like a slave bitch. Kicked, spit on, smacked, collared and leashed, butt plugged and humiliated. He is married but claims he doesn't have sex with his wife anymore so marks on his body are ok. He works in upper management at a hotel and can get a hotel room to play in, gratis. I'm going to bring Nicole to the first session since I don't know Popper that well yet. We've only had coffee so far which he paid for the privilege of even meeting me, to prove his worth. He seems submissive and eager to play. I'm hoping he will turn into a regular and profitable playtoy.

No comments: