Wednesday, May 01, 2013

NEW Slave coming to The Slave Trade

I've been placing profiles on several websites to find a few new slaves. Mostly my profiles seem to be like flypaper, attracting annoying timewasters I just swat away. Feeling the financial pangs since my best slave fatfuck is retired from sessions due to having a pacemaker and other medical issues, I know I need another slave or two to fill that void. I still kick slave nuts in the balls occasionally and have turned him into a cocksucker. I owe my blog and blog readers an update on how I've taken slave nuts from a ballkicking fetishist to a cock gobbler via strap on training.

For now, I wanted to write a little about a new slave I just met who I will be hopefully be using for my financial gain and my amusement! Meet slave avocado. He's an attorney, in spanish, abogado, which is how when I told my BFF Nicole, he's a Cuban guy, an attorney, y'know an abogado, she said: what, an avocado? Ok... our cell reception wasn't good, but the name stuck.

Slave avocado feels like he wants to submit to a dominant girl, but not go through the theatrics in a dungeon scenario with a prodomme. He wants to spoil her and do what she tells him to do... He said he's very new to this, meaning I am the first girl he met who he even discussed his submissive desires with. He isn't the submissive wimp type by appearance or demeanor, he comes across as Alpha confident and accomplished. His desire for submission is the desire to let go, to experience the power exchange which very dominant males like attorneys and others crave when they are typically always in control. Being submissive to a beautiful girl, going into subspace is like an exciting drug. So avocado and I are going to be meeting again this week to talk more about how our Dom \ sub relationship is going to take shape. The more I think about it, the more I like his slave name, a little hard and rough on the outside as a high powered attorney, but green ($$$) and mushy on the inside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how would one find your profiles you have placed? I am new to reading this blog and enjoy it. Wasn't sure how to try and make contact with you. Since you are looking I figured why not see if we mesh. Please keep blogging for us readers out there.