Sunday, April 11, 2010

Gutter Slut's Report from the Gutter!

Ms Sara

I really was in the gutter Ms Sara, I don't know what happened. It's kind of a lost weekend, blur of cocks, sperm shots, cheap gin and Colt 45. I made $10 sucking cock on Friday nite, one of the first cocks I sucked while on the stroll, so I went to the package store and got a bottle of cheap gin (this stuff could take the paint off your car) and a 40 oz Colt. I went back and put the Colt in the bathroom sink in my motel room, a/k/a my ice bucket, and slipped the bottle of gin into my purse and went back out to suck more cock. I used the gin as mouthwash between sperm swallows, I started to get buzzed.

Then right in the middle of sucking a cock, I had to scram out of the bookstore as fast as my heels could take me, sirens blaring, I thought it was a bust, but it turned out to be the cops were coming to sort out a big fight in a bar near the ABS. This guy pulled over as I was leaving the ABS and said, hey need a ride? So I said sure. I was a little wobbly on my heels so I figured catching a ride would be better than looking like a trashed TV/CD with a bunch of patrol cars pulling up. As he was pulling away, I offered the guy a swig from my bottle but he said no, that wasn't his poison. He had some other stuff in his glove box, but I don't remember what it was!

All I know is, I woke up behind a building in the gutter, by a dumpster, I know, you can just insert your cum dumpster joke here.... But I have no idea what happened. I still had my purse with my cell phone, motel key, car keys, a bunch of gloryhole tokens jingling around, etc. My gin bottle was nearly empty. My pussy was sore!

But the worst part was not knowing where I was! I went into a panic, I walked out from behind the building to the street, and thanks be, I recognized it as the same street that the motel was on, so I headed home. There were 3 messages on my cell, one from Bryn, one from Jem and one I didn't recognize, either a wrong number or a john.

I'm still nursing my hangover as I write this, I don't think I can suck any more cocks this weekend, I feel nauseous! I'm not sure I made your minimum, but I would guess that I did! Please Ms Sara, can you give me a pass for this weekend. I know I've been asking for your mercy a lot lately, but you can tell I've descended further into the gutter, so I hope you are happy about that!

No comments: