Thursday, March 11, 2010

GAY or STRAIGHT?

I received "I'm shocked!" responses to an earlier blog entry I made that talked about how most cocksuckers, yes, are married! 99% of the cocksuckers I have on Niteflirt are married, 99% of all the fag slaves I've ever had "equals" married! And 99% of the cocksuckers Nicole has are also married. All men have secret sex lives, is what I've found based on my time on Niteflirt, secrets they keep from their wives, girlfriends or others. Cocksucking or other gaysex is a major component of that secret sex life. Wives or girlfriends have no clue and would probably divorce or break up with these secret fags on the spot if they found out that they loved dick more than pussy, or just simply that they "loved dick".

Is it the taboo factor or are secret cocksuckers truly gay? In my opinion, there are more gay guys out there than straight, meaning guys who get off on the idea of or actually pursue gay sex. That it is taboo adds to the thrill. I think it's more of a thrill to most men who indulge in gay sex to suck cock or get fucked than to fuck a pussy for the x-teenth or x-hundredth time. A lot of men suffer from performance anxiety and fear they aren't adequate, by size or manliness factors. They feel continuous insecurity over whether they are gay or straight. Our culture obsesses over "who's gay" to the point of trying to "out" celebrities or other public figures over their sexual orientation.

So cocksuckers! You're in good company. Don't fear giving in to your gay urges. Indulge them!

2 comments:

Oberon said...

Sara, I do believe you've grown a bit more ruthless with time. I think I should probably be grateful you never decided on a final game for our contest.

I do wonder about your contention here, or rather, about the randomness of your statistical sample. ;-)

Anonymous said...

this is a very informative post, i feel much better about my desires, almost makes me feel normal for dreaming about sucking cock! and thanks for the advice... :)