Monday, July 20, 2009

Blonde Peeks

I went pool whoring this afternoon with my girlfriends and got updates on everyone's slutty activities. Nicole has a new baby whale who spotted her at the club for not having fake peaks. She also added while doing a lap dance that she was even more rare. When the baby whale inquired how so, she replied, that she was a natural blonde, probably the only one in Miami. (Well make that the only one in Miami who swings around a pole.) So he asked if she could prove it and she said not at the moment because she was completely waxed. When he asked how much to grow a little tiger stripe, Nicole reflexively blurted out $500. He said no problem, he would be right back. He must have gone to the ATM, according to Nicole, because he came back with $500 and another $100 tip for the lap dances. He told her he'll be back in 2 weeks for a peek. Nicole is now wondering if she might be able to get more tips for peeks at a real blonde snatch patch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great money!! Good for Nicole. And that story has motivated me to save up even more vigorously to try and replenish my bank balance and send you some substantial cash. You deserve big, big money. Blonde or not, your tiger stripe would be priceless. I know your proud pussy is off limits to your inadequate slaves and cucks, but that won't stop us from sending you our cash. I'll never be rich myself - but I might make you rich. I'll try. x