Friday, February 20, 2009

Lunch Munch

One of my ex-profs, a definite dyke, has asked me to lunch again. At our first lunch, she wanted to chat about what I was up to, how life was treating me, had my education made a difference, what were my life goals now. I felt like she was unofficially polling me as to the effectiveness of my grad schoolin' or she was trying to come up with a conversational opening as to whether I eat pussy or not. My mother thought she wanted to be my mentor when I told her about the first lunch munch. I guess she could have completely dignified intentions. I always tilt toward evil instead of good. It's how I'm wired.

News from Nicole

Pool whoring has paid off. Coley went pool whoring with some of the girls from work and she reeled in a fishy to play with for a bit. The fishy is only in town for a month, but swims in for business now and then. I don't have any more details on the fishy, but as soon as I do, I'll blog them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Tilt toward evil"!!! Nice. I think it's fair to say that your loyal bloggies love your nasty thoughts. You're a hot, horny little devil - and we adore you for it!