Monday, January 19, 2009

fatfucked and unfucked

fatfuck gets on my nerves, bitching and moaning about business for months, but if he isn't complaining about business, he'll complain about something else, it's his nature to kvetch. When he'd complain, I'd just kick him in the nuts harder, and tell him, I'm tired of this bitching, DO SOMETHING about it! Well, my motivation apparently did lead fatfuck to do something about it. He actually attributed the inspiration from my ballkicking to making a few business-y changes, and therefore should tribute me this Wednesday when he sees me!

And I did see Daniel, the anesthesiologist's brother, on the fly, over the weekend. Pretending I'm a busy girl, well I really didn't have to pretend, I gave him the impression that he must do the chasing. And it seems like he's enjoying it, nevertheless puzzled why I just don't throw myself at him. As impulsive as I am, I also have self-control, I think it's the anorexic in me, anorexia is about control. Danny doesn't seem one iota submissive, which is good in a way, I can't domme every man, tho I'd like to. He texted me that I'm driving him crazy! Good.

No comments: