Thursday, December 11, 2008

fatfucked


fatfuck was in for a surprise at his biweekly ball-beating as I hollywood dry fucked Jesse right in front of him. I had texted fatfuck earlier in the week:

tis the season 2b generous fucking kike (he loves jew-miliation)

dont scrooge me @ Xmas jewboy bring mo $$

Jesse, alas poor Jesse. He was having a 'hard' time maintaining his erection. The pressure was on for him to perform and fatfuck was the literal elephant in the room. Boner killer. Dick deflater. I finally had to fluff Jesse then climb on top and ride a softie and scream and bounce and shake the bed and fake my orgasm while orchestrating Jesse's faux "O". You're cumming right, right? Yes? Yes! Ohhhhh aahhhh yessss cummmmm. I heard the elephant heave and ho. The circus fucking event was thankfully over.

Jesse was then like: I um have to go and ummmm ok bye.... Bye babe, I said, practically roflmao (inside joke). I then kicked out fatfuck and took a shower. $1,000 clams = my new laptop.

No comments: