Sunday, September 28, 2008

My New Pet Peeve


As most of you know I have a pet peeve about people misusing the word 'dominate' vs. 'dominant'. Example: I am looking for a 'dominate' bitch to control me.... Well. I have a new pet peeve. Betaboys who use the word cuckhold or cockhold vs. cuckold. I can appreciate that they want to serve as a cuck, that they recognize their place in this world. But they need to learn the correct term! C-u-c-k-o-l-d! The history of the term and concept is based on Cuckoo Bird betas raising the young of the Alphas while the Females continued to mate with the Alphas. Cuckoldry exists in nature, in many species, including ours. Get used to it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic that you are defending the purity of the language. Now is you could only convince people that there is no "a" in the word "definitely"