Monday, May 26, 2008

Entitlement



I've had a quite a few suggestions on maximizing my take from fatfuck c/o my sister, my girlfriends and even some of my admirers on Niteflirt. My sister counseled me at my gradation party and told me as long as I stay within his script, I can get more $ out of him.... Make him suck 2 cocks not just 1, make him watch me strap-on Nicole, make him watch me and 2 other girls go at it, make him watch me with a well hung cock or more than 1 cock. It's like playing poker, when you sit down at the table, you have to have the attitude that the other players' $ is yours. I need to up the ante with fatfuck. He's got to have stacks of chips from Botoxing and Trout Pout Limp Plumpery.



Other suggestions were blackmail and evil plots after I would take out very lucrative life insurance policies. As far as blackmail, I don't think his wife 'gives a crepe' about what fatfuck does, she has a beautiful house, household help, and plenty of plastic to shop with. When my sister, Nicole and I get our g-shots, my sister and I plan to bring up life insurance. Even if he doesn't die from an orgasm, he's a heart attack waiting to happen and shouldn't he plan for the near, hopefully very near future? Doesn't he want to make sure the really important women in his life are cared for after he expires?

No comments: