Monday, March 03, 2008

IKEA has nothing to worry about...


Dear Sara

I am from Scandinavia, but live in New York City now and I import items from Scandivania to American stores, many clogs, beautiful sweaters. I would like to send you anything you want. Tell me your sizes. You are so beautiful. You would look so sexy in one of my sweaters.

Pelle


Dear Pelle Poodleboy

First of all, I live in Florida, it's tropical down here. I own one sweater, it's beige silk and not too hot, and I've only worn it on trips out of Florida or if it's chilly up in Central or Northern Florida when I visit friends or family. And I don't do clogs. So if you want a doll to dress up, look elsewhere. If you want to buy me some things to wear appropriate to where I live, send me a gift cert online.

Sara

No comments: