Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nicole won't let me borrow Josephine!

Nicole has a very obedient boy friday
named Josephine. Josephine runs all her errands,
hand washes all her dance 'apparel', wipes or polishes
her heels and boots, fluffs our her feather boas, ok
I made that one up, but you get the picture.

I want to borrow slave Josephine to do a little photo
shoot that a Niteflirter is willing to pay for, to show
me trampling some gobbler and gizzards. While wearing
panty hose. I think Nicole is afraid I might steal
Josephine, she told me, get your own damn slave to do
the photo shoot! Fatfuck won't appear in pictures and
even if he did, he would turn anyone who gazed upon his
tangle of nads and pubes, into stone. And the toad,
well, his mushroom patch isn't any prettier.

I'll have to call Waygay, my gayboy, except
he'll expect to be paid as well. I guess the price
for the photo shoot just went up!

No comments: