Sunday, November 25, 2007



Flipflopper

hello Your Highness, i was wondering if i may offer you my services as a footslave/ shoe cleaner? im very well trained at sucking and licking worn shoes until they look like brand new... i do not seek to have any sexual interactions, but to serve as a shoe cleaning slave or service slave ... my last domes trained me as to being very good in making their flipflops and sandals look like they were never worn... and if you wish i can clean your shoes on cam for you as well - but my point is ill work my hardest to have them spotless, sucking on each toe print for hours if need be :) i would be willing to pay for all mailing expenses Ma'm but i cant afford anything more than that but please let my tongue work for you.

Note the misspelling of Dommes, or maybe he did mean Domes. Maybe in an alternative dimension, Domes did train him to lick flipflops. But my question is, who is the footlicker in the photo, nerd boy or his friend, the Yeti?

1 comment:

hannahsslave said...

Ma'm????? That's not domme talk, or even dome talk.