Tuesday, October 16, 2007



Hello Goddess,

My name is Josh. I am seeking a longterm cuckold marriage relationship. I am looking to create a wonderful relationship with my life partner where we exchange a lot of love and affection. I am seeking my wife to have me submit to hardcore BDSM and REQUIRE me to eventually submit to having a radical penectomy (total penis removal) performed on me.

I live in LA and have an excellent job. I hope you are intrigued and would like to start the process of learning more about each other to build what we both desire and need for a lifetime.

Josh

********

Hmmmm at first the Josh above does not look like the type of guy who needs a penectomy, until he sends me this next photo...and then I see he needs more than a penectomy, he needs to be transformed into a complete girlie or become a gayed clittie boy.

No comments: