Monday, August 06, 2007



Priceline Negotiator

New slave applicant who I sometimes referred to as Nuts, because he thought he liked having his nuts kicked, has disappeared back into the netherlands of West Palm Beach. I played phone tag with him for awhile after the dinner debacle, but he's got this one-track-mind and now only wants to negotiate licking the starfish and other fetishized body worship of moi. I don't trust him. There's something about him which unnerves me. My antennae vibrate 'alert, alert' when I'm around him. I don't have such alerts when I'm with fatfuck or the toad. Nicole thinks he might try to force sex on me. And since I'm 105 on a good day, to his 180-ish, even in a hotel room, it would be dicey. My sister suggested that I hire Ari (Arion) or another of my service males as a bodyguard and make Nuts pay for this. So I've left him yet another message to call, that I might have a way to work this out. We'll see if he's willing to pay for a 'package deal' at my price, of course.

No comments: