Thursday, August 23, 2007



The Fag from FUC

I am now assigning little fagboys into categories, along with illustrative photos. I feel like I'm doing a project for the National Geographic Channel. Here we observe the little Faggot Under Cover or FUC. A FUC needs to be exposed for the faggot that he truly is. He looks like a fag, acts like a fag, everyone thinks he's a fag, but him.
As for this first FUC? Ember, my dear blonde friend, needed some amusement and decided to put up a profile on a dating site to see what little fishies responded. She decided to fuck with any losers, wimps or fags who got in touch with her. I lamented to Ember, you should do NF, why do humiliation for free? But it's so much fun, she retorted. She passed along 2 photos to me via email, god, it was, yes it was, a FUC! Not only that, but he may also be a FIDdle (fag in denial). The other sad fact is that this FUC claims to be 41???? Hmmmmm, he must have hit the 4 instead of the 5 key.

No comments: