Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Gold Rush

Toad is in fade mode, I think his sister is keeping her claws in and is poisoning him about my golddigger ways. But the pot shouldn't call the kettle black, as my Irish grandmother used to say. I admit, I'm in it for the $. Maybe I should just go around wearing the golddigger hottie uniform:



Sooooo, I'm on the hunt for new RT slaves down here.

Slim pickings, every dude wants to sex me up.

A plastic surgeon (not another one!) writes:

I like bi girlzzzz who like to party, do you like to party, send a pic of you and your girlfriend together, I am very generous, you can do your girlfriend then I will join in, don't worry I will wear a condom, you need to be appreciative.

(hmmm does appreciative mean we will let him fuck us in the ass???)

Sorry we'll pass.

A strange one from Central America:

(misspellings left in for your reading displeasure)

I am a helicopeter pilot in the XXXXXX military. Looking for pretty girl of my dreams, long bruwn hair, 24 is oldest, you can travel arround? I will pay. I will pay $1000 - $3000 a month US dollar for fun an enjoy the good thing of life.



(hmmmm how can a 'helicopeter' pilot from country XXXXXX afford this? sniff sniff, oh yes, that's the answer!)



So gangsta with his hand inside his windbreaker, what is he packing? His cel phone?

No comments: