Friday, July 06, 2007



Starfish Hunting


I am in the throes of reeling in a new RT slave. No nickname for him yet, but as soon as I do, he will join the infamous toad and fatfuck. So far I've done dinner twice with newslave and plan to punish him next week after I do fatfuck. A Wednesday matinee double feature. Unlike my other slaves, this slave is quasi-cute, and someone who I don't feel so uncool to be seen with. His thing is CBT which I told him my experience has been trampling, ball-kicking and other painful ministrations I inflict on fatfuck. Gods of Miami, I truly want to give up the grab-ass cocktailing and exploit my bevy of slaves. Plus I am getting the funny feeling that toad is nearing his expiration date. Though perhaps he just wants to go back to wacking off to pics of his sister in a bikini.

Newslave also wants to lick my ass and puss-puss. But I must keep stringing him along on this as I've been advised that the fantasy, the power of the fantasy of doing this will be greater than actually doing it. Once he licks my ass a few times, not that my ass isn't fine, sweet, and ultra-lickable, but once the hunt is over, he will get bored and move onto the next little puckered starfish.

No comments: