Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tweeners....

Between alpha and beta males, there exists a limbo, an area where I indulge my sex needs, with service males. Service males may become alpha males, but are too young to flex the alpha muscles yet. Service males have big cocks, but just aren't alpha enough to garner that rare crown. Often, because they have big cocks, and service alot of pussies, they think they are king-shit alpha, but having a big cock isn't enough. Fucking a big service male's cock is really a sex toy experience for me, I'm just using his cock for my needs. I keep a few service males in rotation and then when the mood strikes, and I see someone hot I want to fuck (as long as he passes my cut-off for size), I fuck 'n' chuck. I usually like these fucks to be out-of-towners who aren't going to pester me with future booty calls. Am I a slut? Yes. And I love it.

And an email comment from a friend:

Somebody can be a service male indefinitely if all they ever learn to do is fuck. Someone could think they were a king-shit alpha if they just fucked hot women for years, while accomplishing nothing significant in their lives, and never really pleasing a woman outside of bed.

No comments: