Thursday, June 14, 2007


Penis Size?


I'm guessing barely 4". Here is an email from our underhung wimpty:

"Hey let me know if that works for you, because you know, just as well as I do, that there is a way bigger demand for dominate males, its easy for women to find a wussy, to kiss there ass.

So let me know if there is any kind of money at all running your Dominate - sub. program, because,if so.. I can get rice just running the same kind of listing, just being my self, and get rich doing it..

Good luck and let me know how it works for you...


PS. I forgot something, is it really that hard to find a dominate male... you got to run a listing pretending to want a sub. so you can trick men... so Really can, find a dominate man....come on..NOT cum on... all though.. that's what you really want..."

My Domme / submissive 'program' is doing just fine....But I'd like to see you put up a Dom male listing on Niteflirt and get 'rice' or rich for that matter. Dream on fagtoy. Get back to hand waxing your penis car.

P.S. Learn how to spell! Dominant males can spell dominant correctly

No comments: