Monday, March 19, 2007


Wednesdays with fatfuck

Fatfuck is usually good for every other Wednesday, but sometimes when "he has the time", he'll grace me with his fat presence three W's in a row. I don't think it's a money issue for fuck, I know he's got the dough. I wish he could squeeze in every Wednesday for me, and squeeze out more cash. I talked to Nicki how I might be able to finesse this (more below). Fuck was Nicki's slave first and he still asks about her. I think she will always be his gold standard.

Fatfuck is also difficult to pin down, he'll call Tuesday nite to see if Wednesday will work for me and I've never said it won't, but I feel like I'm hanging for his call on Tuesday nites. It's not a very Mistress-in-control feeling, it's him topping from the bottom, I don't like it.

It also makes it difficult to line up a last minute cock for him to suck, so maybe it's deliberate on his part to avoid the cocksuckery. Nicki suggested I get fucked in front of fuck. But I told here that would feel like whoring, except with a different dick. But that was her only suggestion to either squeeze more sessions or more $ out of fuck. And the last minute cock isn't always easy to find, and I have to tip the cock for his performance, although Nicki said, dumbfuck make fatfuck tip him!!! Only she is allowed to talk to me like that haha!

Yes, that is a pic of Nicki, I asked her for a pic of her for my blog, but she didn't want to show her face!

No comments: