Friday, March 16, 2007



TOAD will be GAYED 2Nite!

Toad was allowed to come to the club where I work, the first time to deliver gifts. I made him birthday gift shop for my mother. He bought her an expensive 'parfum', which I couldn't afford, plus a new lipstick and nail polish for me. He had to choose the latter at a department store cosmetics counter, so embarrassing for the toad, no? The girl behind the counter truly had to wonder if the toad was going to go home and put on the lipstick and kiss the mirror.

I had laid a toad trap at the club though. I instructed toad to go to the front bar, manned by flamers. Manned is not the right word for swisher barkeeps now is it.... I showed the flamers a pic of the toad and informed them that my pet toad would be coming to deliver some gifts and that my friend was gay. I told them that if they flirt with the toad, that he will be very generous with his tips. The only other thing I told the toad, was to be very, very nice to the bartenders, because he was not to embarrass me where I work. My plan worked quite well. Toad delivered the package to me and the bartenders, while they thought he was one of the fugliest fags they had ever seen, were pleased with toad's overzealous tipping.

The next day I informed toad that the bartenders thought he was gay. Toad was truly shocked.

TOAD!!! Fags can recognize other fags, are you disputing this? Fags don't flirt with straight guys, and I saw them flirting with you.

Toad denied he was gay.

TOAD!!! You haven't dated anyone in 8 years, and you said that didn't last long, so you have to know that everyone you work with, and your family, think you're gay!

Toad again denied his gayness and said he thinks his friends (he has none), family (he has some) and co-workers (he has some of those too) think he's a loser.

And I said YEAH RIGHT a loser FAG!!!

I think I sent the toad into brain fry overload.

So since the first toad delivery, I have made him do several more. One was to come into the club and get my key and take my car and get it washed, vacuum it, and fill it with gas. I made sure the tank was on E too. I also put a pair of 'scented' panties in the backseat. I'm sure toad sniffed them. He asked if he should add them to the laundry that was coming up on the weekend. Of course jerkoff!!! Duh, toads are dumb. Another was to deliver things to my car, a list of shopping and errand-y things I made him run for me. He also had to come in to the bar and have drinks. And again I told him to be nice to the bartenders and to tip well.

The next day I told toad that the bartenders were so convinced he was gay that they wanted to invite him to an all nite club where alot of gays go, but they didn't want to steal him away from me, especially if I had things for toad to do. And I told them that was wise, because he had alot of things to do for me this weekend, and if toadie was out till dawn or beyond, it would mean he would be a useless toad!

So now I really do have the toad thinking about his true nature.

And tonite, he will be dropping by the front bar after he has 'serviced' my car again. I have asked one of the bartenders to ask toad if he would like to party sometime. Of course the toad will say no.

Fagqueen, one of my fave NF slaves, began using GAY as a verb, i.e., I felt so 'gayed' Mistress. Mistress, please GAY me up. So GAY as a verb has caught on in my lexicon. 2Nite toad will be GAYED!

No comments: